#19.


Annyeong.

Winnie. #19. Taehyung.

Blog Archive.


Contact Me.


Twitter: @duh_wonka
Tumblr: my-sweetlalaland.tumblr.com
Flavorsme: flavors.me/pinkmocha
Askfm: itskekemato






Credits.

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
New Year.
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 0 Diamond[s]
Hello,


HAPPY CHINESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL THE CHINESEs!
*gives mandarin oranges*

I know I'm late :P but still!

-------------------------------

went to back to Miri for CNY. I woke up so freaking early everyday. ohmygosh.

30 Night(?) - 22nd Jan [Daddy's birthday too!] :






My Tang Mei!
she's so cute! :p I always stuck out my tongue to her.
HAHA.

Didn't took the photo of the food ~.~
Lazy.

went to my uncle's house for the Fireworks! I'm in the states of dont-know-where-to-look since everyone's putting the fireworks. and the smoke's everywhere.




the fireworks I took.
not bad eh.
still got more actually ~.~


and this, ha. small kids play one :p

First day of CNY - 23rd Jan :




went to daddy's friend's house.


this kid. so funny lol.
when I went inside, he staright away come and say 'hi' to me.
then he just grab my hand. and keep on smile to me.


ah this, daddy's friend's son. so cute. like angmo :3
I bet he'll be handsome when he grow up.
his brother also!

we went to ParkCity for one night since its cheap and for my sis to swim I think.
spot daddy and sis!


sorry its blur, I zoom-ed in. too lazy to go down. and I was busy-ing playing internet ^^


went to KFC.


bought SNSD's first album.
MY SECOND ALBUM /SOBS

I-DONT-KNOW-WHEN-ARE-THOSE SO YEAH :



went to McDonald with Cousins and parents.


My Neighbor's.
they dont want lose sia. they put so many.
but I see non of them
they put when I'm out or I'm sleeping.


I was cold so I wrap 2blankets. and I add another after this.


another cousin!

you know I have many little cousins so ... I think I have 11 from my daddy's side. all of them are 8yrolds and below mygosh. I wanna take a group photo of them. I kinda miss them. many of them didn't come back this year :(

this was yesterday ytd morning. I woke up at 8am something mygod no need sleep already.

the dimsum was okay. It's @ Grand Palace Hotel there. and it has Lion Dance!


taa-da.


Cousin's cousin.


Little durian from Sibu. haha so cute.


angpao.
not complete one. it mixed up. so cincai la.


went to eat dimsum on the second day I think.
quite nice.


look like it's medicine or something.
it's actually Luo Han Guo.


ParkCity's swimming pool.


a chop saying 'thank you'


angpao from the CaiShenYe when I go Merdeka Mall.
then they chop my hand. *picture up there


all the fruits my wai po took from Sibu.
SO MANY IKR.


so how's you all' New Year? many angpao? hope so.
-------------------------------
kbye
xozo,
winniie

Labels: ,