#19.


Annyeong.

Winnie. #19. Taehyung.

Blog Archive.


Contact Me.


Twitter: @duh_wonka
Tumblr: my-sweetlalaland.tumblr.com
Flavorsme: flavors.me/pinkmocha
Askfm: itskekemato






Credits.

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Late Post: Empire.
Friday, June 15, 2012 | 0 Diamond[s]
ahh hello! going to talk about Empire Trip which is at June 2nd. OTL. I know its late already haha. but because I'm such a lazy bum so I update late. yeah...

---


I was still wondering when they took this photo.. >_>


me + Haline.


me + tcc.
we were walking a stupid road, as in,
a road that is full of tree or smth, roots everywhere and bla.
;-;


our food.
it finish fast yknow!!

-

overnight.

-

the other day;











our lovely group photo.
ppl missing: zhionn, ying & qin.

---

anyhow, its fun tho. a good memories!
but a little complain; THEY WAKE UP WAY TOO EARLY.
ruin my lovely sleep my lovely sleep. >_>

there are still waaaay many photos!
but im too lazy to upload it all.
browse my fb photo if you want to see. x

---

my next post: CHMS 2012 Funfair + Xinlu's Crib.

---




kbye
xozo,
winniie

Labels: ,