#19.


Annyeong.

Winnie. #19. Taehyung.

Blog Archive.


Contact Me.


Twitter: @duh_wonka
Tumblr: my-sweetlalaland.tumblr.com
Flavorsme: flavors.me/pinkmocha
Askfm: itskekemato






Credits.

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Story: Be Mine.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 | 0 Diamond[s]
NOTE: This is based on a true story and I changed a little story inside. My grammar, writing skill or whatever is not good so if I write it badly I apologize ;; Anyway I hope you enjoy this story.

FOREWORD: A girl who's in China with her family for a vacation. And a boy who lives in China. What will happen between this two? Will they end up happily ever after? Or will they have a sad ending? .......



~*~*~*~*~*

The stars are so beautiful tonight, the moon are so round. Staring at the stars, I'm in the car, going to a dinner with my dad's friend's family. sigh. They're going to stuff me up with food, again.

After few minutes of car ride, we finally reached. It's a very high class restaurant, classic and pretty, very. Big. Simple. Stunned. My dad nudged me and I came back to reality. Oh it's the family. We greeted them and settle down. Everyone was talking so comfortably and then there's me, awkward. Just then, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and when i look up, its their son, Jordan. Oh. I smiled at him and his face became red apple immediately. Cute.

He's sitting opposite of me, staring at me, I think his eyes is going to pop out soon. Maybe he's looking at my hair. Ofcourse, everyone keep gives me food like yes thank you but please stop. Yup, he stuff me up with food too and cheers me. ... I'm going to explode because of you guys... "W-welc-c-ome t-t-o ch-chi-na-a" He said while stuttering. "Thanks" I tried not to laugh.

He start to loosen a bit and talk to me more after a while, which his parents was very shocked to because he never talk to anyone so much. Especially to strangers. Just at this time my mum decided to tease him. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Oh god. He paused. "No no no no" He replied with a no hand gesture.

"I'm.... looking for miss right" He smiled and look at me. What?! Everyone looked to the table, to him and then to me. Oh god.. . .. Everyone's in shock, but no one beats my dad's shock face.

We went to shopping after that chaostic dinner,

The clothes here are so pretty and stunning, I don't know where to start from so I randomly went to a dress and pick it up, "wow this dress is so nice and prett-" Someone grab the dress away, Its him. What is he doing. He did not just grab my dress and went to pay it when I didn't even say I want it or not.

They asked him to pick some clothes for me and told to me go and try it. Oh god. Let me tell you, it's rather embarrassing and stupid. I just want to bury myself into a hole.  

While we are walking around, his mum come to me and whisper, "he say he likes you" Huh. I smiled, "no no he doesn't....." faking a laugh. Awkward. 

His family sent us back to hotel after all those chaostic dinner and awkward yet stupid shopping. Finally. he come to me and talked to me for awhile. Oh what he want now?

"Do you... want to go out?" I stopped for a minute, looking at my parents. They give me a small nod. Oh. "Sure.." Well, my parents let me so why not, right?

We went to coffee bean, but because of our non-stop chatting, we forgot to put sugar into our coffee and it tastes horrible, very.

He looked up to the ceiling and scratch his head. Cute.

"I have something to tell you"
"Yes?"
"......"
"Huh?"
"............"
"Sorry I really can't hear you.."

He went beside me, I stare at him. "I really like you" he whisper to my ear. Jackpot. I back away from him, staring at him, disbelieve. What?!

"Why...do you like me...?"
"Well I'm not sure why but you seem to really attract me, when you first went in the room in the restaurant I couldn't get my eyes off you. you have a friendly humble, lovely attitude, polite, kind, you're nice to your parents and mine too. Your smile are so lovely that when you smile at me I almost faint." What is happening.

I just smile to him in response.

We're walking together, going back to my hotel, the difference is that I'm still blushing from his sudden confession.

"Umm..." He suddenly said.
"Yeah?"
"Ummm......."
"Yes? Go ahead."
"C-c-an i h-h-old ur hand!!!" Bam.

I froze and look at him, a little smile formed in my face. With a yes, he grab my hand and continue walking, because of too much blushing and nervousness, I'm shaking so badly.

"Are you nervous?"
"...yes"
"Aww you're really adorable" I'm not. 

He pulled me to him, too close.

"Do you have a boyfriend..?" Really?
"Aren't you.... asking this a little too late?"

He suddenly panicked and blurted out, "I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO ASK, I JUST COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER OH GOSH I'M SORRY DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" Cute. 
"No i don't.." I reply with a smile. He seems relieved after hearing my answer, grabbing my hand, again "Oh thank god..."

"I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend, you're so.... I don't know.... I can't describe it.."
"I don't know what you see in me, I'm not tall, not slim, not pretty, and I'm obv-"
"What are you talking about?! You're pretty to me and I don't know, you are so perfect to me and for me, you're so cute. I just like the way you are..." He smiled and hug me tightly. Too tight. Cant breathe..

Almost reaching,
"Wait" He stopped.
"Yeah? What do you want now?" I giggled a little while asking.
"I don't know if I should ask this..."
"Oh? Please go on.."
"Mayigetakissonthecheekfromyou" He blurted. Stunned. "U-m... Y-yeah.. Sure.."

I went to him and tiptoed, pressing a light kiss on his cheek. He turned to me and hug me, "Why can't you stay here..." Heart break.

We're infront of the lift now.
"You no need to send me anymore.. I can go by myself.." I look at him.
"Mmm..."
But he still stand at there, looking at me. waiting for me go in.

I went in and press the button. "You can go now..""Mmm..." sigh. "Thanks for tonight! I had so much fun!" Just when i'm ready to close the door, he stopped me.

"W-wait!!!" Huh?
I look up and oh god his face was so near to me, I can't breathe. I stare at him, not knowing what he want again this time. I felt a pair of lips touching my cheek lightly all of a sudden. Did he just... kiss me on my cheek..? Everything happened too fast that I don't even have the time to react. When I finally react to what just happened, I saw him running away, oh how cute can you be. 

=

[Author's Note: Listen to this while reading this part!]

The next day,
My family and his family meet at lobby, ready to go to dinner. When I was ready to go into their car, his daddy stop me by saying, "the food we're going to eat today doesn't suit your taste, so maybe you should go out with my son" What.

I looked at my dad. "No it's okay!!" my dad said. But i end up going out with his son anyway, because his dad keep insist it and my dad couldn't help but to agree.

He opened the door for me and I smiled. During the ride, he keep smiling non-stop, I think his mouth is going to break, soon.

"Why are you so happy today?" I asked. "Oh. Because I get to go out with you!!" He grinned, like how a kid saw a lollipop. I looked out to the window. "Did.. I.. say something wrong..?" He looks worried. "No no.." I giggled.

"Where do you want to eat?"
"I have no idea, anywhere will be great"
"Hm.. ok"

While on the ride, the song Trap by Henry begin to play. We sing to it and its funny, to me, because we looks stupid. After few minutes, we reach a restaurant. He ran out all of a sudden and help me to open my door for me. "You don't need to do that" I looked at him but he just ignore me anyway. He put his hand to help me out of the car and I was stunned for a minute because I didn't know what he's telling me to do. He then signaled his hand telling me to hold his hand and I grab his hand.

He booked a private room? This place is amazing... it's.... romantic. "How did you get a private room?" "I-i booked it yesterday.." I look at him curiously, "then why did you ask me where I want to eat?" He blushed. "W-well I wasn't sure whether you'd like it here and I booked other places as well, just incase!!" with that, I smiled like an idiot.

I stopped eating after some dish, I'm full. "Why aren't you eating?" he asked me. "I'm full.." "Nonono eat!!" he tries to feed and I refuse to eat it, not until he does a puppy eye to me... I sighed and give it in...He smiled so wide which annoyed me. "Heeee... you're so cute..." he said, still grinning. "Pfffttt" I said while sticking out a tongue to him.

"You know...I don't know why or how, you made me fall so much for you in such a short period of time.." Stunned. "So.... I'm miss right?" I winked at him playfully. "Definitely...I've never liked anyone like this before"

"Stop lying" he stare at me, shocked. His eyes widen, "I'M NOT LYING" he stood up, I got shocked. "I'M NOT LYING I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING!!!!" "Okokok stop I believe you I believe you!!" He let out a relief sound. "Hmmm you're interesting.." I said while looking at him.

"Interesting? How?"
"I don't know.."
"Is it in a good way, or in a bad way?"
"In a good way, ofcourse" oh god he takes everything i said so seriously..

After dinner, he brought me to an arcade and I had so much fun, best night, yet. We played so many games, street fighter, racing car, basketball and so on..."Why aren't you mo-" I turn to him, and he's looking at me smiling, my heart stopped for a minute.

We went to Forever21 as he suggested, my eyes are shinning brighter than those stars in the sky. Everything here is so beautiful, it's huge, it has 4 floors. He helped me carry all the clothes and take clothes for me that's to high for me to take. Gosh it's tiring shopping in here, it's big and huge... He grab my hand while we're shopping and he keep smile at me.

"Did i say you can hold my hand?"
"I'M SORRY" he let go of my hand quickly, "CAN I PLEASE HOLD YOUR HAND"
oh god I can't stop laughing. "ofcourse you can, I was just joking..."

I was so tired after shopping and he suggested to sent me home but it's still early so I asked if he wanted to come into my room for awhile. He became so happy all of a sudden, like a little puppy.

He stood there, smiling at me.

"What are you doing? Sit down."
"Yes, princess"
"Don't call me that!"
"Why nootttt!!"
"It's disgusting.."
"But it suits you..."
"Pffft I don't care"
"But....."
Sigh. "Ok..."

"Can i sit next to you?"
"Sure..."
He come beside me and hold my hand, again. This is not right. It's not. My mind's in a mess, pretty mess.
We're doing some couple stuff.. when we... are not even in a relationship.. it feels weird, so weird.

Walking on a street, we pass by a bakery, I was squealing to a cute donut and he pull me, rushing into the bakery and bought the donut. I told him its ok but he still insist to buy me one. "Your boyfriend is so good to you" the cashier laughed while saying. Blushed.

While we were at the zebra cross, waiting for the red light turning into green light. He suddenly hug me and I got stunned, again. "W-w-what are you doing.." ".... I don't want you to go.." I can tell that he wanted to cry already so I try my best to make him laugh. He kissed my cheek when we crossed the zebra cross. Trust me, my face now is redder than the apple.

He pinched my cheek while waiting for lift, I didn't look at him.

"Look at me.."
I turned and look at him.

"Will... you.. be my... ... girlfriend?" Shoot.

I knew I can't say yes, I can't be with him, not now. With him spending all the time studying, spending so less time on social network, us living in different country. I can't say yes.. .... I know we're loving each other, we had feelings for each other, I wish I could stay here, to be with him, to spend time with him. But no, I had to go, I had to go back my country. I can't say yes to him, even though I want to, really, really want to. We'll be separated after tomorrow, not knowing when we'll meet again. I took a deep breathe, and face him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't say yes...." I said to him, trying not to cry. He just give me a small nod.

"I'll wait you" he said while hugging me. I didn't know how I will trust the "wait"... He's always busy... barely touch his phone... I shook the thought away and plant a kiss on his cheek, and with that, I went back to my hotel bedroom.

=

[Author's Note: Listen to this or this while reading the last part!]

Here am I, at the airport, waiting for my time to depart. Finally going back to my lovely home, but one thing inside me is feeling weird, its missing something. My heart is feeling weird.. It's him, it's him who makes me feel this way. But what can I do?

He's here.

He treats me ice cream and starbuck, we talk for a bit. ding dong dong dong. "I have to go now.." I looked at him, feeling a little sad. He didn't say anything, he just stare at me. His eyes, its full of sadness, he forced a smile, trying not to shed a single tear.

"Have a safe flight..." he hugged me, hard. I can hear him sniffing behind me. He release me and turn around to wipe his tear, I just stare at him, not knowing what to do. My mum come and urged me to go in, I was about to go but he suddenly talk.

"Have a safe flight, (   )ah...." His lips parted. "This two days I had so much fun, it's fun, really. I'd never imagine that I'll fall so hard for one certain person. I have always waited for that one miss right, and its you. You came into my life, you gave me happiness, you gave me light, you make my life brighter, you're just like a sunshine to me. (    )... promise me you'll be happy too when you go back to your country. Never forget about me... Get it? Wait for me..." I didn't make a move, I just stare at him with a soft glance. "Remember, you're always the cutest to me, the prettiest, the most kind one, the most adorable one," He smiled at me, his smile looks so weak. "I'll never forget our memories together, even if it's just two days, but it's enough, it's enough..... really..... You made me fall so hard for you in such a short period of time, and it's amazing. My heart hurts so much, knowing that you couldn't stay, but what can I do?....It's like a dream....." Silence.

"You're going now... And I don't know when we'll meet again, or even worse, never be able to meet again..." I dropped a single tear. He wiped it, "don't cry my princess.... Please know that, I'll always love you. My feelings for you will never change, wait for me....But, if you ever found your love one and couldn't wait for me anymore, go for it, as long as you're happy, I'm happy too. Remember to find the one who will makes you happy, who treats you better than me, get it?" ............. He took a deep breathe, and smile as wide as he can to me, "now, go in! Don't make your parents wait too long."

I planted a soft kiss on his cheek, "never forget me too.. I'll wait for you," and left. Even though I really don't want to leave, but I had to... I know he's hurting, so am I....

I stopped at the entrance, turning back to look at him, he's still standing there. I smiled at him, and with that last eye contact, I went in.

If we were meant for each other....
We'll be together no matter what...
Right..?

♫ Baby don’t cry, tonight after the darkness passes  
 Baby don’t cry tonight, just think as it never happened before 
 You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known  
  So Baby don’t cry cry, my love will protect you.. 

Now that I have turned into sea foam
I can't even hold you
Baby I'm crying, crying
Stop my tears from flowing....  ♫



©winnie@itsme-thepooh.blogspot.com 

Labels: , ,