#19.


Annyeong.

Winnie. #19. Taehyung.

Blog Archive.


Contact Me.


Twitter: @duh_wonka
Tumblr: my-sweetlalaland.tumblr.com
Flavorsme: flavors.me/pinkmocha
Askfm: itskekemato






Credits.

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Class Reunion.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 | 0 Diamond[s]
holla! as you see on my title, its about my class reunion! y11a'12. i actually have high expectations and are very excited about it. but meh.

ootd!

so on august 2nd, its our first(?? i think) class reunion, went to mall to watch movies with my girls first! horror movie. i'd like to erase that from my mind, forever. so don't ever remind me any things of/from that movie. 

we ate lunch at cheezbox before movie hehehe

hehehe

after the movie, we went straight to Fratini! while i'm still in shock =_= 

here, have a blurry pic of some of my classmates.

mine's meat lasagna.
i didnt know meat is beef. .. ... 

and pizzaaaaaaa~

i didnt interact with most of my classmate lmao im too tired too talk. plus im still shock and also i dont feel well =_=


selca with the girls!

back to mall again! sing kbox hardcorely, well not me, them.

pshh im busy choosing song.

wanted to take picture at sticker booth(?) but close already so.. we went to coffee bean instead, chilling. . ..  too...many...people.... lol....

he/she didnt wrote my name :-(
im upset

thats all!
oh,
my minion toy!
thanks to my friend who help me bought it hehe


ending this post with a group photo of y11a'12
(not really group photo)



xozo,
winniie

Labels: ,