#19.


Annyeong.

Winnie. #19. Taehyung.

Blog Archive.


Contact Me.


Twitter: @duh_wonka
Tumblr: my-sweetlalaland.tumblr.com
Flavorsme: flavors.me/pinkmocha
Askfm: itskekemato






Credits.

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Birthday Dinner.
Thursday, January 23, 2014 | 0 Diamond[s]
holla! my first post after my long hiatus and also first at 2014!

a very (x999) belated new year to you guys!

moving on! its gonna be a short post anyway

we went to Thiam Hock for my daddy's advanced birthday dinner! my first time going there after they renovated it. *^* everything's so pretty.





my all time fav *^*

and also! curry fish head

laughs. theres not much food tho, i only want the chicken. xD nothing much interesting things happens too, oh! the one whos sitting beside us is so damn ahbeng(?) they open the cny song so loud?? i know you're excited for new year but still, so loud in a high class restaurant? 

till here! 


_winnie.

Labels: , , , ,